Accordingly, in this open call they seek to:
- Support organizations that address root causes and foster systemic change.
- Provide flexible and longer-term funding, including dedicated resources for organizational strengthening.
- Ensure that 100% of their grants will go to Global South organizations and at least 75% of their grants will be to women-led organizations
- Prioritize an intersectional lens throughout their process—during the review, diligence, and selection.
- Respect that the organizations they partner with are in the driver’s seat and best placed to decide what the best approaches to achieve enduring change...[Continue Reading]